PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF BUSINESS VERY CAREFULLY.
NOTICE: You Do NOT Have the Right to Reprint or Resell this Information!
You Also MAY NOT Give Away, Sell or Share the content in part or in full.
DISCLAIMER AND/OR LEGAL NOTICES:
Neither the Social Media Managers Association (The SMMA) or the authors are qualified to issue legal or financial advice and the recipient should seek qualified professional advice on any such matters before deciding on any points raised in any connected communications. Any views or opinions presented (including attachments) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Fox Training (UK) Limited
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this information it contains is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure protection against virus infection, we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses. Please ensure that all attachments are virus checked prior to opening. We cannot guarantee that you will make money from the resources or advice given because marketing has many variables and changing circumstances, plus there may be other factors to attribute. As always, results are dependent on individual efforts, service relevance, competition and the economy.
The only way to make any business succeed is through diligent, consistent and committed hard work. Membership is to help you improve the results of your business. As part of an ethical statement, we cannot guarantee you will get results or earn any money from membership, ideas, information, techniques or strategies. To get anywhere in business (or life) you have to “work it!” We promise we will always provide you with excellent content, guidance, and techniques to help you gain the edge in your business.
Monies paid are non-refundable or transferable. Accessing the members area and accessing the digital product (where the course content can be downloaded) waivers your rights to cancel and request a refund, (this includes recurring fees).
Payment will show on your bank account as Fox Training (UK) Limited. If your payment fails for any reason (pertaining to SMMA annual membership) your access will be restricted, until we can ascertain the reason. If you cancel your payment (PayPal Recurring fees — where applicable?), your membership and access will be terminated. In the event of cancellation (cancelling payment) you must cease to continue using any resources provided by The SMMA.
You must sign up to our mailing list (email) as a member and membership (to any level) is only valid provided you remain on our mailing list. If you unsubscribe your membership will automatically be cancelled. It is your responsibility to notify The SMMA of any changes to your email address.
General Main Points:
- If you notice a problem in any area please let us know ASAP.
- You participate in this programme completely at your own risk. Fox Training (UK) Limited accepts no responsibility for your participation in the program.
- All materials, literature, techniques, language, programs and intellectual property relating to the system are the sole property of the Social Media Managers Association.
- No authorisation is given to the buyer/member to represent us at conventions, shows or any other related media, PR or public event (other than to promote your own business).
- You must ensure that you are adequately covered for all insurance and legal requirements that pertain to your country of residence when following the techniques or following any advice offered.
- You must have an active and ongoing working email that you will use to receive communications and course materials and modules etc. It is always your responsibility to ensure this is working properly.
- You CANNOT transfer your membership, course access or purchase(s) to another person(or third party) under any circumstances.
- Access to the online members area will be active for as long as you remain a paid and ACTIVE member of The SMMA. You will be given 12 months membership and access to the online content as long you have an ACTIVE/PAID membership, then should you wish to extend this period and renew your membership to The SMMA an optional charge of £199 (or the amount of the initial fee) will be payable for a further 12 months access. Membership is recurring annually unless you cancel (unless stated at time of purchase). Please note it is always the responsibility of the member to cancel any reoccurring payment in PayPal.
We respect the privacy of our members. We do not sell or freely distribute any information about you or your account to other parties. However, information about your account is available to Fox Training (UK) Limited employees.
The User agrees to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold the Siteowner and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors, (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from the User’s use of, connection with or conduct on the Site or any breach by the User of these terms.
The Siteowner reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, and in such case, the User agrees to co-operate with the defence of such claim. Consequences of Breach of these Terms In the event that the Siteowner considers or determines, in their complete discretion, that the User has breached, violated or contravened the Agreement or has otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct in the use of the Site or the content or services they reserve the absolute right to: (a) warn the User that they have violated the Agreement and ask the User to discontinue such conduct; (b) discontinue the User’s access of the site and/or any other related services; (c) take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting the User’s use of the Site) to prevent the User from using the Site or linking to the Site.
The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement. Proper Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement and all matters arising from it shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the [exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings and constitutes the entire agreement relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. The User confirms that they have not entered into this Agreement on the basis of any representation that is not expressly incorporated into this Agreement.